The Autograph Game-Changer
The idea is simple. Make the autograph experience easier, faster – and safer – for fans and players. And that is exactly what “In The Ball” does. It all started when I saw an autograph signing session go horribly wrong. A young fan tossed a baseball and pen out to his favorite baseball player for an autograph. The player signed and tossed the ball back to the boy, followed by the pen. The pen nailed the boy right in the eye. Hard. At that instant, I knew there had to be a better way.
So I invented “In The Ball,” where the pen and ball are one.
Toss it. Pop it. Sign It. Then the pen goes back in the ball, and can be tossed back to the fan.
- Easier – Only one item to throw since the pen is inside the ball.
- Faster – Can reduce signing time from about a minute down to fifteen seconds!
- Safer – Eliminates throwing sharp, pointy pens and markers.
- Official – “In The Ball” features official baseballs.
- Fun – Fans and players LOVE “In The Ball!”
It’s time to step up your autograph game with “In The Ball.”